Thursday 8 September 2011

A quick one

Don't worry

I am not over excited at re-running the blog that I am putting two posts up in a day
(Yes I know that's what you were thinking :-)]

Anyway I never knew that running something as simple as a blog (in my own opinion) could be so difficult. I mean before going through the different designs and templates and background options, I was looking prim and proper. You should see me now: my formerly packed hair is down, my head is aching, I have this I am confused and tired look on...well you get the point. The annoying part is I could have made my life easier by picking up the phone and calling my sister to tell me what to do.

This reminds me of how we are stuck in different life situations and we feel we can figure it all out by ourselves. We go around in circles, stress ourselves and eventually breakdown (If we get to that point).

Sometimes I wonder when I'm going round in circles if God is looking at me and shaking his head going: 'Why is this girl stressing herself' (yes I have those kind of thoughts too)..

We (me included) need to learn how not to use God as a last resort. After going through the thorny rose bush coming out with bruises and panting for air (ok Kelly thats enough) we then go 'Ah God Dey' and then run to God.

May God forgive me(you said it too right?).

May I always remember that God is my ONLY answer.

AOD (This person will be discussed on another day) sent me a text the other day as a reminder and since then I constantly tell myself the same thing everyday:

Jeremiah 33:3- Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know.

Well I guess a lot of us have to do a lot of calling eh? Whatever it is never put Him as a last resort

Selah
VirtuousKelly

No comments:

Post a Comment