Monday 19 September 2011

Life: A Learning Process

(Thinking to myself: this post title is a bit too deep hia!!!)

Hello people!!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Mine was fine. The highlight was that my ibeji(twin)Dami had her wedding introduction on Sunday and although I was a bit late for the mains, I was glad I was part of the beginning of my darling's new life.

Anyway back to why we are here:

Of late I have been going through a phase of learning experiences (my twitter people have become tired of me I'm sure)

I am learning and gaining insight on so many issues in this life that I have decided to share. It may be new to some while it may just be a reminder to others. So here it goes;

1: I am learning to allow people be irritating/upset/annoying when they want to be.
(Yes I know this may be awkward but its true. You can't control another's moods so when they start just give them space)

2: I am learning to look and observe. I CAN NOT advice the world.

3: I am learning to take time out to be totally calm and quiet. One's spirit needs serenity regularly (Philippians 4:7 And the peace that transcends all understanding will guard your HEARTS and MINDS in Christ Jesus)

4: I am learning to be prudent. Being Prudent is the way forward

5: I am learning not to get upset over little things. Don't sweat the small stuff

6: I'm learning not to take up more than I can handle so as not to disappoint.
(This one is for me)

7: I am learning to accept that all fingers not being equal represents difference and uniqueness. I am me for a reason.

8: I'm learning to pick out and know my true friends. I need a good support system not a draining system.

9: I am learning to accept that I am not as tough as others or soft as some. I am who I am.

10: I am learning to say a little pray frequently. Piling up and spilling out does not give me room to hear from God.

11: I am learning that support does not come by words alone but also by action (I know someone who is smiling while reading this)

12: I am learning that in my relationship it's not about me or about my partner but about God. (Deep stuff oh. Single ladies visit Purposefully Single and sign up for the devotional and daily prayer plan. It'll be worth your while.)

13: I'm learning that to pass the test one has to go through a learning session no matter how hard it may seem.

14: I'm learning how to have a listening ear. Listen when spoken to not speaking over.

15: I'm learning that consistency in doing good always has a reward. Though it tarries it will surely come

16: I am learning how to manage certain situations without blowing my top off.
(I say to myself: Kelly remember #iAmPatienceVirtue#

17: I'm learning that certain things can't be forced. If there is nothing to say don't speak. If there is peace don't look for tension.

18: I'm learning that people have moods. It's not every time they want to play or are chirpy: allow them to be.

19: I'm learning not to assume too quickly. Assumptions are not always right.

20: I'm learning not to get upset when I don't have my way and take it that there's always a next time.


Yes people these are some of the things I've learnt and I'm still learning. Please share things you have learnt as well.

Enjoy you week people


VirtuousKelly
xxx

1 comment:

  1. This post is fantastic and full of words of wisdom! It speaks to my heart!

    Thank you Kelly

    ReplyDelete