Saturday 29 October 2011

I'm Sorry!!!

Hello blessed people of Blogsville

I want to apologise for being out of touch for a while now. My laptop has finally given up on me and I have been in the middle of so many things.

I do trust and believe that God has everything under control and my testimony will be shared right here and you all will be witnesses to the goodness, greatness and awesomeness of our God.

Let me just leave you for now with this:

To that person that feels there is no hope and it's the end and there's no way out- Don't give up on God. Hold on to Him. He is the author and finisher of your/our faith. There is a new anointing that is being poured out and that anointing is able to silence any and every opposition that may be standing against you. The New anointing lifts every siege and removes all kinds of reproach. The new anointing transforms every situation.

To whomever this may apply to: begin to thank God for the past, the present and the future. God has it all in control.

Remain Blessed Darlings

VirtuousKelly
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment